This Course will introduce providers to the Positive Behavior Support, or PBS, as a means to understand and address a child’s persistent challenging behavior.
Center on the Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning (n.d.). Resources available from: www.vanderbilt.edu/csfel
© Copyright by The University of Oklahoma Board of Regents, on behalf of Center for Early Childhood Professional Development
- Guidance Matters: Challenging Behaviors and the roles of the Preschool Teacher Pre-Test
- 01 Introduction
- 02 Learning Objectives
- 03 What is PBS?
- 04 Why Teach?
- 05 Behavior is Communication
- 06 Process of PBS
- 07 Building a Team
- 08 Introduction of Functional Assessment
- 09 Observing with Intention
- 10 Hypothesis Development
- 11 Behavior Support Plan
- 12 Prevention Samples
- 13 Teaching Replacement Skills
- 14 Responding to Challenging Behavior
- 15 Completing the Behavior Support Plan
- 16 Monitoring and Refining the Plan
- 17 Wrapping Up
- Guidance Matters: Challenging Behaviors and the roles of the Preschool Teacher Post Test
- Oklahoma DHS Registry Information for Guidance Matters: Challenging Behaviors and the roles of the Preschool Teacher