- Learning Objectives
- What is Social Emotional Development?
- School Readiness Skills
- Serve and Return Interactions
- Changing Conversations
- What Cues Do Children Give You?
- A Well-Designed Classroom Sets Stage for Positive Social Emotional Climate
- Supporting the Social Emotional Needs of Infants & Toddlers
- Responsive Routines
- Scripted Stories
- Wrapping Up
- Creating a Positive Social Emotional Clime in Infant/Toddler Care Settings Post Test Quiz
- Oklahoma DHS Registry Information for Creating a Positive Social Emotional Climate In Infant/Toddler Rooms
- Creating a Positive Social Emotional Climate In Infant/Toddler Rooms Feedback
3 clock hours
This course will help participants to understand that when they develop a positive social and emotional climate in the care setting and provides nurturing relationships with young children, the young child feels more secure in the environment and more likely to feel comfortable learning and growing. Such relationships are likely to lead to a more emotionally secure and independent child, which will foster success in school.