- Learning Objectives
- The New Face of Homelessness
- Causes of Homelessness
- Effects of Homelessness
- What Can You Do?
- Building Strong Relationships
- Building Confidence
- Framing Problematic Behavior
- Not Running From Difficulties
- Wrapping Up
- Helping Children Heal From the Trauma of Being Homeless Post Test
- Oklahoma DHS Registry Information for Helping Children Heal From the Trauma of Being Homeless
- Helping Children Heal From the Trauma of Being Homeless Feedback
3 clock hours
This course will help participants to define homelessness according to the McKinney-Vento definition and to discover how being homeless affects the child's health and development. Participants will also be provided guidance strategies to support young children experiencing homelessness.