- Positive Guidance Pre-Test Quiz
- Learning Objectives
- Building On Strengths
- What is Challenging Behavior?
- Reasons for Challenging Behavior
- Two Styles of Behavior
- Discipline vs. Punishment
- Discipline Measures
- Do’s & Don’ts
- Wrapping Up
- Positive Guidance Post Test Quiz
- Oklahoma DHS Registry Information for Positive Guidance: Helping Children Learn Self-Discipline
- Positive Guidance: Helping Children Learn Self-Discipline Feedback
3 clock hours
This course will provide participants with knowledge on a relationship-based approach to prevent and manage challenging behavior more effectively, creating a more enjoyable learning environment. The goal of positive guidance is to develop children's self-control, encourage children to assume responsibility, and assist children in making thoughtful decisions.